At Deer Run Animal Clinic, we understand that every dog and cat is unique. We believe in providing one-on-one, comprehensive veterinary care that is personalized to your pet’s individual needs. In addition to our veterinary care and diagnostics, we offer a number of pet wellness plans that are designed to help keep your dog or cat healthy and happy their entire lives.
WHAT IS A WELLNESS PLAN?
Wellness Plans are not insurance, but a monthly prepaid, discounted fixed package of preventative medical care.
Our Wellness Plans cover:
- UNLIMITED free physical exam
- Core vaccinations as recommended by our veterinarians
- Annual Early Detection Blood work and fecal test
- Other medical services included in plan varies based on life stage and species, such as deworming, heartworm test and blood pressure check
- Optional add-on discounted dental cleaning, spay & neuter, and puppy start right training program.
WHY DO YOU NEED A WELLNESS PLAN?
- Save up to hundreds of dollars a year
- Low monthly payment allows you to spread out cost
- Prevention or early detection of health issues before they become expensive to treat
- One stop to get all the essential care for your puppies and kittens at a significantly discounted price
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF
- Do you visit your veterinarian two or more times a year?
- Would you like to pay discounted prices for your pets to stay current with vaccinations?
- Would you like to prevent health issues such as gum disease, diabetes, kidney disease, and bowel disease?
- Is your pet’s breed prone to specific health concerns?
- Would you like to have peace of mind and not worry about exam cost when your pet vomits, is itchy, loses weight, or has behavioral changes?
If your answer is “yes” to any of the question above, Wellness Plan may be the right choice for you! Please visit us to learn more about our plans.
HOW DOES A WELLNESS PLAN DIFFER FROM PET INSURANCE?
Pet insurance is for unanticipated illness and emergencies. You may pay for services that you never use. Wellness plans saves money on the regular preventative health care you were already planning to give to your pet. There is no hassle with deductibles or reimbursement. Wellness Plans are not to be used to treat illness. They are proactive rather than reactive.