When your pet requires surgical care, our veterinary staff will be here to help. From spay and neuter, to mass removals, our veterinarians are skilled in providing a variety of common surgical procedures for pets including:
- Spays and neuters
- Mass removals
- Wart removals
- Cyst removals
Before performing any surgical procedures, we will provide a full physical examination, perform diagnostic blood testing to evaluate any health or anesthetic risks, as well as answer any questions you may have. To ensure your pet receives the safest and most comfortable surgical care possible, we have:
- Pre-anesthetic blood work to provide an extra measure of safety, especially for our older or high risk patients.
- We utilize an outside reference lab.
- An in-house laboratory where we can quickly conduct diagnostic testing to help in pre-diagnosis and post operative evaluation.
- Care and close monitoring of your pet’s health both before and after surgery by our veterinarians, technicians, and assistants.
- Pain management options during and after your pet’s surgical procedure.